Modular equine feed fence ensures no injuring to horse
Modular equine feed fence with 5 central rails
This Modular equine feed fence made of galvanized pipe has 4-5 central rails to avoid the horse crashing when eating. The hot dipped galvanized finishing makes it last decades. Besides, the feeding fence can be changed based on horses. It's used widely indoor for raising horse and separating horse and pasture.
- Material: galvanized pipe.
- Finishing: hot dipped galvanized.
- Inner pipe: 25mm.
- Outer pipe: 32mm.
- Central rails: 4-5.
- Height: 1.8m.
- Length: 2.8m, 3.2m.
- Feeding spacing: 300mm.
Modular equine feed fence with 4 central rails
- 4-5 central rails make it every strong.
- Can change the feeding spacing easily.
- Installed simply and can be disconnected into many parts to transport conveniently.
- Lasts a long life.
- Thru: 32mm.
- Butt: 25mm.
- Bolt: M8 × 50.
- Clamp dimensions: A-42mm, B-73mm, C-29mm.
Modular equine feed fence thru and butt drawing
Modular equine feed fence clamp drawing
Modular equine feed fence clamps
The modular equine feed fence is used to feed a few large horses. It supports a large eating placing to ensure the horse safe. It can be also used for other large animals.
Modular equine feed fence used with wood wall
Modular equine feed fence indoor
- Fence panel:
- It has the soft sponge at the bottom of pallet to protect the fence panel be damaged.
- Plastic film and it has 6 carton papers to prevent the plastic bandage damage the panel.
- It has 4 plastic bandages to make the fence panel more strong.
- The fence panel can be also packed in bulk.
Clamps, screws and nuts packed in plastic bags then packed in carton boxes
Inquiry for Our Product
Anping DB Metal Fencing Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.